Our culture is built on core values that emphasize teamwork, intellectual honesty, and the pursuit of excellence. We believe in using our platform to contribute positively to the world around us.
♦ BE KIND... ♦ BUILD TRUST... ♦ RAISE THE BAR...
- We are passionate about collaboration and fostering the free exchange of ideas. By doing so, we can deliver the entirety of our thought process to clients.
- We are driven to provide a transparent, low cost, and superior product to our clients that helps them strengthen their portfolios. We believe in our work.
- We value our clients and appreciate the opportunity to work closely with them in a well-aligned business relationship. We seek long-term partnerships.
- We challenge one another to constantly raise the bar, allowing us to deliver more powerful solutions to clients. We strive for excellence each day.
- We believe in giving and are committed to using our platform to positively impact the world around us. We are inspired to want to make a difference.
An important part of our mission at MRA is to make a positive contribution to the world around us. In conjunction with clients, last April 18, 2018 we raised $265,000 during our 6th Charity Trading Day to support organizations whose missions have made a difference to individuals and families in the MRA community. In total, MRA is proud to have given more than $1,500,000 thus far to a series of strong causes. Below we show some of the initiatives we have contributed to.
Our business is built on the strength of our people, and at MRA, we believe that it is critical to invest in the development of new talent. With our beginnings rooted in the financial crisis, no one understands better the increasing complexities of global market risk. We have witnessed firsthand how the financial industry is changing, and have tailored our recruiting and training approach to appropriately account for and respond to those changes.
Mentorship and Training Program: We believe that the principles of finance are teachable. Through close mentoring and training sessions, we work with our new members to connect the dots between theory and practice, creating a more productive and successful learning environment for everyone on our team. We invite you to read an op-ed written by Dean Curnutt our CEO, to learn more about how the changes in the financial industry's approach to training have influenced our own teaching strategy at MRA: Unhedged Commentary: Why Training the Sell Side is So Important.
In the News
February 1, 2019 ─ Mayank Seksaria was on Bloomberg’s “Odd Lots” podcast to provide an in-depth analysis on the Indian economy. He also shares his thoughts ahead of the election and how it will impact the south Asian country. This is What You Need To Understand About India Ahead of the Upcoming Election
January 28, 2019 ─ Dean Curnutt joined Tom Keene on the Bloomberg Surveillance podcast to discuss his thoughts on the macro and micro trends that influence the current volatility in markets. Solid Footing in 4Q, Swonk Says (Podcast)
January 22, 2019 – Chris Kettenmann was quoted in Bloomberg, sharing his insights on oil as the worst fears in markets last year start to fade away, and noting that hedge funds will need more certainty on a trade deal or sustained growth to start raising their long bets. Oil Gloom Turns to Boom as the Market’s Worst Fears Fade Away